- Fatfree Vegan Recipes - http://fatfreevegan.com -
Robbie’s Green Dhal
Posted By archives On March 25, 2010 @ 1:12 pm In Beans and Legumes | No Comments
Recipe by: Banana
1 cup green split peas
3 cups water
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground cardamom
Salt, pepper and chilli powder to taste
1. Begin boiling the split peas. Mean while, in a fry pan, fry up the onion, garlic and spices.
2. Once the split peas have softened, add the onion mixture and season to taste
3. Puree the dhal if necessary.
4. Serve over rice, with a cucumber, tomato and coriander salad, or in a wrap with the salad
Article printed from Fatfree Vegan Recipes: http://fatfreevegan.com
URL to article: http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/2010/03/25/robbies-green-dhal/
Copyright © 2002-2014 Fat Free Vegan Recipes. All rights reserved.