- Fatfree Vegan Recipes - http://fatfreevegan.com -
Adobo Bean Loaf
Posted By archives On April 19, 2010 @ 10:28 am In Beans and Legumes,Meat Substitutes | 5 Comments
Recipe by: Victoria Hartwell
1 cup cooked black beans
1/2 cup cooked white rice
1 small onion
1 Tbsp. honey substitute (such as agave nectar)
1 tsp. adobo sauce
2 small potatoes
egg substitute equal to 1 egg
1. Brown the onion in a pan and add the beans.
2. Once warm, put the beans and onion in food processor until combined.
3. Dice and cook the potatoes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 F.
5. Mix the honey and adobo sauce with the rice.
6 Combine the beans and onion mixture with the rice mixture. Add the egg and stir in potatoes.
7. Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste.
8. Place in oven for 45minutes to 1 hour.
Article printed from Fatfree Vegan Recipes: http://fatfreevegan.com
URL to article: http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/2010/04/19/adobo-bean-loaf/
Copyright © 2002-2015 Fat Free Vegan Recipes. All rights reserved.