- Fatfree Vegan Recipes - http://fatfreevegan.com -
Banana’s Mushroom Risotto
Posted By archives On April 21, 2010 @ 10:24 am In Rice and Grains | 3 Comments
Recipe by: Banana
2 onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
500g Arborio rice
¼ cup white wine
1 litre vegetable stock
750g mushrooms, sliced
½ cup chopped fresh thyme
1. In a pan, combine the onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
2. Add the rice, and stir for about 5 minutes. Add the white wine and continue stirring until all has been absorbed.
3. Cup by cup; add the vegetable stock, only adding the next once the latter has been absorbed. Stir continuously so that the rice doesn’t stick to the pan
4. Once all the stock has been added, add the mushrooms. Cook until the rice is very soft and the mushrooms are cooked well.
5. Add the thyme and stir it in well. Serve.
Article printed from Fatfree Vegan Recipes: http://fatfreevegan.com
URL to article: http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/2010/04/21/bananas-mushroom-risotto/
Copyright © 2002-2015 Fat Free Vegan Recipes. All rights reserved.