- Fatfree Vegan Recipes - http://fatfreevegan.com -
Vegan Pizza Hot Pocket On A Croissant
Posted By katierush On December 15, 2010 @ 8:48 pm In Recipes with Photos,Snacks | 16 Comments
- Organic pizza sauce (pasta sauce, I used original Whole Foods brand)
- 1 roll of Low fat croissants (Make sure they have no dairy! Some do!)
- I small pack of mushrooms (I used portabellos) (optional)
- About 15 big spinach leaves. (Double them if they are small)
- Onion Powder (Optional)
- 2 small handfuls of Vegan Mozerella cheese.
Pre-heat oven to what the croissant package says.
Open the croissants, take 2 of them and press them together on the edges (It will make a rectangle) Flatten out to your desired size. Add 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce, slice your mushrooms into thin slices like a pizza place would. Add as many as you want. Take half of the spinach about 7 leaves remove the stems and give it a rough chop, then add to the pizza. Add a small handful of Vegan mozerella cheese. Take the same amount of croissants and press the edges together and put on top and push the edges together. Add some onion powder on top. (If you desire, you can add as many toppings as you would like. Of any flavor.)
Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
This makes 2 big hot pockets. I eat about half of one. So this can serve anywhere from 2 to 4 people.
It is delicious! Low in fat and great on calories. I hope you enjoy.
Article printed from Fatfree Vegan Recipes: http://fatfreevegan.com
URL to article: http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/2010/12/15/vegan-pizza-hot-pocket-on-a-croissant/
Copyright © 2002-2014 Fat Free Vegan Recipes. All rights reserved.