- Fatfree Vegan Recipes - http://fatfreevegan.com -
Posted By archives On February 10, 2012 @ 10:57 am In Breakfasts,Soy | 2 Comments
Recipe by: Vegan Handbook
Two 10.5oz packages silken firm tofu
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 small onion, coarsely chopped
pinch of turmeric (optional, for color)
2 T prepared mustard
1 C vegetable broth
1/2 tsp cumin
salt & pepper to taste
1 lb greens, rinsed, finely chopped, and cooked (drain well)
– Coat a 9″ pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
– In a food processor or blender, process all ingredients except greens until smooth.
– In a large bowl, combine mixture with greens. Spoon into greased pie plate.
– Bake quiche about 65 minutes, or until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Article printed from Fatfree Vegan Recipes: http://fatfreevegan.com
URL to article: http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/2012/02/10/greens-quiche/
Copyright © 2002-2015 Fat Free Vegan Recipes. All rights reserved.