What happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar? Find out in this week’s blog post, featuring a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
3 Responses to “Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Chickpea and Broccoli Bowl with Tahini Sauce”
Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this site. I have dabbled with fat-free vegan for a long time. But I can’t say I have to eat the same old recipes all the time now. My hubby and I are starting to incorporate some of these recipes daily. So glad I found your site.
November 12th, 2013 at 10:01 am
this look very nice food, just found about doctor joel eat to live book myne have not yet came hopeful will be able to get on bond with heathly eating. Anne
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes
February 28th, 2014 at 8:34 pm
I’m so glad I found your site! I have dabbled with being vegan with no added oils for the past ten years. I say dabbled because I have not been able to convince my husband until he tried your lentil and cumin soup! Thank you soon much for all your hard work!