This vegan pizza is topped with a “cheese” sauce made from healthy whole food ingredients. Delicious!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Easy, Eat to Live-friendly mushroom soup.
Recipe By :Adapted from American Institute Cancer Research Recipe Corner
Serving Size : 6
Here’s a recipe we’ve used for years. My daughter, a senior in college, is addicted to it. While it isn’t like the Kraft thing, we find it good on potatoes, rice, or steamed broccoli and cauliflower as well as on noodles. –Sherry
Alternate Ingredients: I think this would also be good with crumbled firm tofu, especially Italian Herb “More Than Tofu” or cannellini beans in place of the TVP. –embroiderama
My kids – even the pickiest ones loved it and even asked for more. There is a small amount of fat in this recipe from the vegan cheese. I’m hoping this tiny amount doesn’t upset anyone. I apologize in advance if it does. It’s so hard to find recipes that are virtually fat free that my kids like – this one fit the bill so I thought I’d share it. –Gayle
I use six cloves of garlic because I like things really garlicky. The recipe will taste okay with only three cloves.
Submitted by: Good Friend
Source: Recipes from the Weimar Kitchen
Quick and very easy!
This creamy stroganoff is perfect over rice, toast, or egg-free noodles. Just add a crunchy tossed salad to complete your meal. –Maida
Recipe by: Sandie, from http://www.geocities.com/sandieb101/santafepastasalad.html
We eat this at least once a week. If I don’t have a quart of my own spaghetti sauce handy, I use a jar of store-bought. –serene
Tinkyada Pasta Joy now makes wonderful whole grain brown rice pastas – widely available in supermarket natural food sections. Brown rice pasta makes this dish gluten-free.
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 pound radiatore or spiral pasta, uncooked
2 Tablespoons Water — or vegetable broth for sauteing…
Regular chili powder is quite mild. It is a mix of oregano, cumin, garlic, spices and small amount of pepper. For those who like it hotter, add cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes