This is my standard all around bread recipe now. Sliced in half and toasted makes a perfect crunchy ‘cracker’. –Artscotnet
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘holiday’
The perfect healthy sweet to show your Valentine just how much you really care! These donuts are baked, sweetened with stevia, made with whole wheat pastry flour and full of romantic floral flavors.
This bisque tastes so rich that no one will know it’s healthy—unless you tell them!
What follows is my very own recipe. This was originally a recipe I got from a regional cookbook called Southern Sideboards, which is put out by a Junior League group in Mississippi, I think. It was a decidedly non-vegan, non-healthful recipe, which I first made low fat and have now evolved again.
Sweet, nutty and savory, from the chestnuts, walnuts and herbs. Yum! –healthyvic
A soft flavorful spiced pumpkin filling with a delicious oat crumble, which completely satisfied my pumpkin pie craving–from kaitsinsidedish
This recipe is an adaptation of Cranberry Relish Sauce in the Vita-Mix cookbook plus the idea to use dates from the “Cook and the Dietitian”. I came up with the idea for the blended salad and use my vita-mix on a low speed to blend.
A healthy recipe for a traditional holiday treat.
A holiday meat-free loaf made from silken tofu, walnuts, vegetables, and bread crumbs.
Vegan dressing topped with seasoned tofu slices.
From No Cholesterol Passover Recipes by Debra Wasserman.
This easy stuffing is delicious served with mushroom gravy and Pan-Fried Tofu.
Seitan is used instead of beef in this traditional St. Patrick’s Day dish.
Lentils, wild rice, and walnuts combined in a delicious meatless loaf.
You can make this recipe up to 3 days ahead.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes