Find this easy soup on the blog: Simple Instant Pot Black Bean Soup
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Soups and Stews’ Category
Besides being insanely tasty, this soup is incredibly easy to make. It’s also super healthy since with no added oil it’s extremely low in fat.
I originally made this soup trying to recreate the side of white beans at Zoe’s Kitchen, which is too high in oil to my liking. ~ Alina
This triple lentil and cauliflower soup is oil-free, packed with nutrition and fiber, and can easily become the next staple food on your dinner table! It’s quick to put together and may just give you a reason to clear your pantry from those handfuls of leftover dried lentils. ~ Alina
Lots of legumes and seasonings make this chili as delicious as it is easy to make.
Okay, here comes the beauty of the pressure cooker. If you don’t have a pressure cooker, the recipe will remain the same, but you will need to allow the soup to simmer for at least an hour until the vegetables are soft.
This classic Italian soup is always vegetarian, and if you leave off the parmesan cheese it’s vegan.
Cooking Light did a vegetarian section on beans in this last issue, and this is adapted from their recipes and is really great.
2 tsp water
1 cup celery…
The vegan equivalent of chicken soup!
This is a quick and easy slow cooker soup that’s soy and oil free. The spices add layers of flavor that turn this simple soup into something you can even serve at your next dinner party.
This bisque tastes so rich that no one will know it’s healthy—unless you tell them!
2 cups soy milk
2 Tbs cornstarch…
2 medium leeks
couple of cloves of garlic…
1 md Butternut squash — peeled and diced
2 c EDENSOY, Original…
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes