This vegan tuna salad is one of our go to meals when we are feeling super hungry but don’t want to cook.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Beans and Legumes’ Category
This warm potato salad is a step aside from the traditional version: it’s cooked in a hot skillet and doesn’t call for mayonnaise or other fattening dressings. ~Alina
This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
A delicious dish with an Italian flare, these eggplant rollups will warm your heart and soul! – Alina
This triple lentil and cauliflower soup is oil-free, packed with nutrition and fiber, and can easily become the next staple food on your dinner table! It’s quick to put together and may just give you a reason to clear your pantry from those handfuls of leftover dried lentils. ~ Alina
Lots of legumes and seasonings make this chili as delicious as it is easy to make.
Find out what happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar. Plus a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
An easy fat-free soy-free and gluten-free recipe that almost cooks itself! Nourishing butternut squash and bean add a punch to your favorite Mexican dishes.
This is a recipe I made for a coworker of mine who saw how healthy my homemade vegan meals looked and that I seem healthy and happy. I made this for him and have named it in his honor. –tortugita718
A spicy and savory Mexican flavored dish that pairs well with spring veggies. Step-by-step photos illustrate this delicious recipe submitted by 5boarder.
This hearty bean and vegetable stew makes an excellent one-pot meal. –submitted by pasuleka
I have to say our Pita sandwich dinner turned out quite delicious! The crispy baked falafel patties were well flavored with a blend of fresh herbs and traditional middle eastern spices. –kaitsinsidedish
Richly seasoned with garam masala, this spread makes a delicious appetizer for holiday parties.–joniceline
Another slow cooker recipe from Healthy Slow Cooking.
The delicious blend of southwestern flavor paired with the the creamy pureed black beans make for an exquisitely flavorful veggie patty. Plus adding the cornmeal to the mixture also helped to give these patties a crispy texture once baked. –from kaitsinsidedish
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes