You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this creamy, dreamy chocolate frosting!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘higher-fat’
Horchata is a traditional Mexican beverage made with homemade rice milk, cinnamon and sweeteners. I’ve taken liberties with it here by adding in oats and almonds. It’s amazing served over ice.
Chock-full of fruits and vegetables, this low-fat cake tastes great, stays very moist, and is even tastier the next day.
Find out what happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar. Plus a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
Instead of a smoothie, get your greens and fruit in this very tasty and fruity vegan spinach salad.
Make 16 bars in just 16 minutes: sweet! They’re perfect for budding athletes, full of whole grains and fruit with no cholesterol or added fat.
Sweet potatoes are combined with shredded coconut and spices in these delicious balls. Recipe by Jarafel.
Mussamun curry paste is a red curry paste that includes not only the standard cumin, coriander, and peppercorns, but also an aromatic array of sweet spices, including cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and cardamom.
Easy breakfast dish.
This dip tastes like pumpkin pie, but without the refined sugar, flour, or other junky stuff. Great for fall entertaining, or makes a tasty snack for kids (and adults, too!)
This makes two 3.5-cup smoothies and provides half the fruit and all the raw veggies you need on the ETL plan. Drink up! –tortugita718
This is a recipe I made for a coworker of mine who saw how healthy my homemade vegan meals looked and that I seem healthy and happy. I made this for him and have named it in his honor. –tortugita718
This cake is incredibly moist and lightly spiced, but the pineapple frosting really brings it over the top! –Healthyvic
These have tons of flavor with chunks of gooey bananas. The secret ingredient is the cashew sour cream. Do not leave it out!
Sweet, nutty and savory, from the chestnuts, walnuts and herbs. Yum! –healthyvic
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes