You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this creamy, dreamy chocolate frosting!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘gluten-free’
Use this simple recipe in place of oil in salad dressings.
Besides being insanely tasty, this soup is incredibly easy to make. It’s also super healthy since with no added oil it’s extremely low in fat.
Horchata is a traditional Mexican beverage made with homemade rice milk, cinnamon and sweeteners. I’ve taken liberties with it here by adding in oats and almonds. It’s amazing served over ice.
I originally made this soup trying to recreate the side of white beans at Zoe’s Kitchen, which is too high in oil to my liking. ~ Alina
This cheesy sauce is a great way to sneak some nutrition into a meal if kids might be somewhat picky with their food choices.
This warm potato salad is a step aside from the traditional version: it’s cooked in a hot skillet and doesn’t call for mayonnaise or other fattening dressings. ~Alina
This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
A delicious dish with an Italian flare, these eggplant rollups will warm your heart and soul! – Alina
This triple lentil and cauliflower soup is oil-free, packed with nutrition and fiber, and can easily become the next staple food on your dinner table! It’s quick to put together and may just give you a reason to clear your pantry from those handfuls of leftover dried lentils. ~ Alina
Lots of legumes and seasonings make this chili as delicious as it is easy to make.
Cooking Light did a vegetarian section on beans in this last issue, and this is adapted from their recipes and is really great.
2 tsp water
1 cup celery…
The vegan equivalent of chicken soup!
Find out what happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar. Plus a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes