These Hawaiian Baked Beans are sweetened with pineapple, maple syrup, and dates for a delicious vegan side dish that is low in sugar and ketchup-free.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Blog Recipe of the Week’ Category
The creaminess of the sauce and filling contrast nicely with the slight crunch of the “noodles” in this low-fat, low-carb version of lasagna.
This stew combines white beans, butternut squash, and kale with fresh basil for a hearty and flavorful one-pot meal.
Find out what happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar. Plus a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
Featured Blog Post: Asparagus season is here! Indulge in this delicious soup made creamy with cashews. Find the recipe on the blog.
Featured Blog Post: This easy Spanish rice makes a delicious burrito filling or side dish.
Blog Recipe of the Week: Adapted from Anna Thomas’ Love Soup, this rich and flavorful soup is hearty enough to be a satisfying main dish.
This week’s Blog recipe is a super-easy treat you can make in minutes in your microwave, Baked Apples, with either a raisin or blueberry filling.
Make your own vegan Irish sausages this St. Patrick’s Day, and add them to this delicious stew. It’s simple, home-style cooking but absolutely delicious–hot and filling and the very definition of “comfort food.”
Overflowing with potatoes, carrots, and cabbage, this hearty stew is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or any day.
Here’s a blog recipe from 2008 that’s worth trying again. Potato Gatto is a layered potato casserole that can be adapted any number of ways.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes