This bulgur recipe is flexible since you can modify the ingredients and their measurements to suit your taste.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Recipes with Photos’ Category
Inspired by a sassy Southern romance novel, this casserole is sinfully good, yet deliciously healthy.
You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this creamy, dreamy chocolate frosting!
The options out in the world for plain, unsweetened soy yogurt are slim. And if you can find it, it’s usually pretty expensive. Luckily it’s easy to make at home.
This vegan tuna salad is one of our go to meals when we are feeling super hungry but don’t want to cook.
This vegan Mac & Cheeze is incredible – It is creamy, smoky, and delicious. No nuts in this recipe, and all of its deliciousness is derived from plant power! The baked acorn squash bowl makes this a complete meal and a fun presentation!
Besides being insanely tasty, this soup is incredibly easy to make. It’s also super healthy since with no added oil it’s extremely low in fat.
Horchata is a traditional Mexican beverage made with homemade rice milk, cinnamon and sweeteners. I’ve taken liberties with it here by adding in oats and almonds. It’s amazing served over ice.
For your consideration is my Banana Muffins with Peanut Butter Glaze recipe – A delicious low fat 100 calorie treat.–Scott
My mom has been cooking low fat vegan for years, and she’s an amazing cook. This is one of her signature creations.
I love the idea of grilled corn, fresh dill and tangy mustard in my potato salad, and that’s just what I did to recreate this classic dish. ~LoveandLentils
I originally made this soup trying to recreate the side of white beans at Zoe’s Kitchen, which is too high in oil to my liking. ~ Alina
This warm potato salad is a step aside from the traditional version: it’s cooked in a hot skillet and doesn’t call for mayonnaise or other fattening dressings. ~Alina
This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
A delicious dish with an Italian flare, these eggplant rollups will warm your heart and soul! – Alina
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes