An easy fat-free soy-free and gluten-free recipe that almost cooks itself! Nourishing butternut squash and bean add a punch to your favorite Mexican dishes.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Crockpot’ Category
This is a quick and easy slow cooker soup that’s soy and oil free. The spices add layers of flavor that turn this simple soup into something you can even serve at your next dinner party.
This is a recipe I made for a coworker of mine who saw how healthy my homemade vegan meals looked and that I seem healthy and happy. I made this for him and have named it in his honor. –tortugita718
An easy crockpot chili with pumpkin and beans.–grafx1
Steel-cut oats cooked with pear and topped with walnuts and maple syrup.–Healthy Slow Cooking
Another slow cooker recipe from Healthy Slow Cooking.
Corn chowder made even heartier with the addition of pumpkin puree and vegan chick’n.
Make your own gourmet Gingerbread Latte at home. Pick your favorite non-dairy milk and sweetener for an inexpensive cup of fall.
Slow Cooker Creamsicle Tapioca Pudding is a perfect treat for these hot summer days.
Last week I was craving a stew and had some homemade chik’n seitan, leftover Gimme Lean and lots of field peas in the freezer. This stew is what came out of that.
You can leave off the topping altogether or just use a teaspoon or two of your favorite nut. Depending on how sweet your figs are you may need to add a little sweetener if you make it that way.
This oatmeal is inspired by an Indian dessert Carrot Halwa. Carrot Halwa is a thick paste of carrot, sugar and cardamom that’s sometimes topped with saffron and pistachios.
This oatmeal has the sweet and slightly sour bite of strawberries with the creamy after taste of vanilla and the richness of So Delicious Coconut milk.
This oatmeal reminds me of my favorite muffin. You get blueberries in every bite with a bright burst of lemon. There’s something about just smelling lemon that seems to make the ickiest day seem to have possibilities.
Adapted From A Potful of Recipes, Joanna Lund
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes