This makes two 3.5-cup smoothies and provides half the fruit and all the raw veggies you need on the ETL plan. Drink up! –tortugita718
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Fruit’ Category
This recipe is higher fat than the 15% guideline for this website; however, I feel the fat from the ground flaxseeds–which provides the adequate Omega 3s for an entire day for most of us–justifies the higher fat because it is functional nutrition. –tortugita718
This carob pudding is so silky and smooth you would never guess it is low fat! –healthyvic
Just in time for the warm weather – a healthy frozen treat that doesn’t cost a fortune!
Sweet, spicy, and a little bit sour, with no added fat. Tastes scrumptious hot or cold. We prefer to eat it cold over a bed of baby spinach or steamed kale. Skip the optional tofu or tempeh, and you’ve made the dish soy free!–JoniCeline
4 cups seeded and peeled watermelon — 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup diced red onion…
The tofu makes a very creamy dressing, which you can use in many different recipes such as on tropical fruit for a first course or for a delicate mixed greens salad garnished with fresh fruit. Other possibilities include using it as a dessert sauce over frozen fruit-flavored yogurt or as a flavorful topping for cut-up fruit for dessert.
You can make this recipe up to 3 days ahead.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes