The options out in the world for plain, unsweetened soy yogurt are slim. And if you can find it, it’s usually pretty expensive. Luckily it’s easy to make at home.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Breakfasts’ Category
My mom has been cooking low fat vegan for years, and she’s an amazing cook. This is one of her signature creations.
This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
This recipe is for those finding it difficult to maintain a plant-based diet because they miss their traditional breakfast proteins and sandwiches with that other patty. And it’s for those who have their Doc screaming, ‘no more sausage!’. –Scott
Serve this delicious hash for breakfast or make it for dinner if you want to and serve it with corn tortillas, or roll into a burrito.
The perfect healthy sweet to show your Valentine just how much you really care! These donuts are baked, sweetened with stevia, made with whole wheat pastry flour and full of romantic floral flavors.
Easy breakfast dish.
This recipe is higher fat than the 15% guideline for this website; however, I feel the fat from the ground flaxseeds–which provides the adequate Omega 3s for an entire day for most of us–justifies the higher fat because it is functional nutrition. –tortugita718
Lassi is an Indian yogurt drink that can be either sweet or salty. I like mine sweet with mango, mint and just a hint of lemon verbena.
These versatile muffins were submitted by Kait of Kait’s Inside Dish.
Two 10.5oz packages silken firm tofu
1/8 tsp garlic powder…
These are great muffins. Not too sweet and full of omega-3’s.–Cheried
Delicious muffins from The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions by Celine Steen and Joni Newman
Steel-cut oats cooked with pear and topped with walnuts and maple syrup.–Healthy Slow Cooking
A quick breakfast that’s tasty and healthy: Maple Steel Cut Oats in a Jar. The oats are loaded with chia seeds and flax seeds then topped with frozen berries. –VintageMixer
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes