This bulgur recipe is flexible since you can modify the ingredients and their measurements to suit your taste.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘Quick & Easy’
This vegan tuna salad is one of our go to meals when we are feeling super hungry but don’t want to cook.
Besides being insanely tasty, this soup is incredibly easy to make. It’s also super healthy since with no added oil it’s extremely low in fat.
I love the idea of grilled corn, fresh dill and tangy mustard in my potato salad, and that’s just what I did to recreate this classic dish. ~LoveandLentils
This cheesy sauce is a great way to sneak some nutrition into a meal if kids might be somewhat picky with their food choices.
This warm potato salad is a step aside from the traditional version: it’s cooked in a hot skillet and doesn’t call for mayonnaise or other fattening dressings. ~Alina
An experiment that went right! This got the thumbs-up from two meat eaters.–tortugita718
Here’s how I’ll be getting my pound of dark leafy greens in this week. –tortugita718
Make 16 bars in just 16 minutes: sweet! They’re perfect for budding athletes, full of whole grains and fruit with no cholesterol or added fat.
This spinach answers the call. It has the velvety texture of old-school creamed spinach, yet is low fat, plant based, and gluten free. Better yet, you can make it in under 20 minutes!
This recipe is one of my favorites because it has a ton of leeway. No red peppers? Use green peppers or toss in the leftover cooked veggies from last night. No quinoa? Leftover millet or even brown rice would do the job just fine. Just imagine cleaning out the fridge one a week on taco night!
1/2 lb tomatoes seeded and chopped
1 1/2 tbl tomato paste…
Lassi is an Indian yogurt drink that can be either sweet or salty. I like mine sweet with mango, mint and just a hint of lemon verbena.
This carob pudding is so silky and smooth you would never guess it is low fat! –healthyvic
1 C TVP (texturized vegetable protein)
7/8 C boiling water…
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes