This bulgur recipe is flexible since you can modify the ingredients and their measurements to suit your taste.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Salads’ Category
This vegan tuna salad is one of our go to meals when we are feeling super hungry but don’t want to cook.
I love the idea of grilled corn, fresh dill and tangy mustard in my potato salad, and that’s just what I did to recreate this classic dish. ~LoveandLentils
This warm potato salad is a step aside from the traditional version: it’s cooked in a hot skillet and doesn’t call for mayonnaise or other fattening dressings. ~Alina
Instead of a smoothie, get your greens and fruit in this very tasty and fruity vegan spinach salad.
This is a great dish for your backyard cookouts. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and even has a soy-free variation. The tart yogurt dressing and Indian spices make this a salad no one will forget!
15 oz. light extra firm tofu
5 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce…
This tofu-based filling is reminiscent of a traditional egg and mayo salad recipe, but studded with raw veggies that provide color as well as a little crunch.
I really enjoy reading a description of a salad on a menu and creating my own version. That’s how this one came about, and I make it once a week! –Dixie in Orlando
Recipe by: Sandie, from http://www.geocities.com/sandieb101/santafepastasalad.html
4 cups seeded and peeled watermelon — 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup diced red onion…
1 medium red or white onion, peeled and diced
[salt] and pepper to taste…
This is a great way to use up zucchini if your garden provides a little too much in the summer months!
1 can green beans, drained, 16 oz.
1 can wax beans, drained, 16 oz….
8 ounces baked tofu
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes