Find the recipe on the blog!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
6 Responses to “Instant Pot Hawaiian Baked Beans”
Betty McEnaney Says:
These are absolutely outstanding!!
Punam Paul Says:
Looks delicious will surely try.
Shelley McDaniel Says:
I don’t have an instant pot. How could I adjust this recipe for stovetop or crockpot?
Susan Voisin Says:
September 17th, 2017 at 4:16 pm
You should have a setting called Manual. Depending on the model of Instant Pot you’re using, you can change the pressure from low to high (some models only have high). It will probably default to high, so after you push manual, you will need to use the up and down arrows to set the time. Let me know if you have more questions.
MaryEtta Fisher Says:
September 17th, 2017 at 1:13 pm
I am trying to make your Hawaiian Baked Beans in my new Instant Pot.
But I have no way of knowing how to cook the beans at “high.” My pot has only categories such as soup, rice, – nothing for high” and nothing for “beans.”
How do I interpret directions like this, so that I can make the recipe correctly?
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes
September 13th, 2019 at 3:29 pm
Baked beans is a part of our daily breakfast menu in coffee shop. And when we tried this recipe for baked beans, our guests loved it very much . Thank you for such a lovely idea for the recipe.