You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this creamy, dreamy chocolate frosting!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Desserts & Sweets’ Category
For your consideration is my Banana Muffins with Peanut Butter Glaze recipe – A delicious low fat 100 calorie treat.–Scott
Chock-full of fruits and vegetables, this low-fat cake tastes great, stays very moist, and is even tastier the next day.
Make 16 bars in just 16 minutes: sweet! They’re perfect for budding athletes, full of whole grains and fruit with no cholesterol or added fat.
This cake is incredibly moist without any added oils. The pears, spices and almond extract compliment each other beautifully. By healthyvic.
The perfect healthy sweet to show your Valentine just how much you really care! These donuts are baked, sweetened with stevia, made with whole wheat pastry flour and full of romantic floral flavors.
This dip tastes like pumpkin pie, but without the refined sugar, flour, or other junky stuff. Great for fall entertaining, or makes a tasty snack for kids (and adults, too!)
This recipe is higher fat than the 15% guideline for this website; however, I feel the fat from the ground flaxseeds–which provides the adequate Omega 3s for an entire day for most of us–justifies the higher fat because it is functional nutrition. –tortugita718
This cake is incredibly moist and lightly spiced, but the pineapple frosting really brings it over the top! –Healthyvic
These have tons of flavor with chunks of gooey bananas. The secret ingredient is the cashew sour cream. Do not leave it out!
This carob pudding is so silky and smooth you would never guess it is low fat! –healthyvic
Dense and fudgy, you would never guess these are vegan, low fat, grain free and sugar free! –healthyvic
These versatile muffins were submitted by Kait of Kait’s Inside Dish.
This delicious-looking dessert was submitted by Kait’s Inside Dish.
Delicious carob pie sweetened only with dates from Bake With Dates
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes