Inspired by a sassy Southern romance novel, this casserole is sinfully good, yet deliciously healthy.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Main Dishes’ Category
This vegan Mac & Cheeze is incredible – It is creamy, smoky, and delicious. No nuts in this recipe, and all of its deliciousness is derived from plant power! The baked acorn squash bowl makes this a complete meal and a fun presentation!
This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
A delicious dish with an Italian flare, these eggplant rollups will warm your heart and soul! – Alina
With moist cornbread topping and savory sauce, this pot pie pleases omnivores and vegans alike.
This vegan pizza is topped with a “cheese” sauce made from healthy whole food ingredients. Delicious!
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes