This hearty vegetable stew is full of flavor, thanks to a blend of spices combined with a touch of peanut butter. Using a pressure cooker allows you to have this stew on the table in minutes!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Pressure Cooker’ Category
This recipe is for a 6 quart pressure cooker. I got the original recipe from Lorna Sass’ Cooking Under Pressure and altered it a bit (omitting the oil). Enjoy!
I combined recipes from two classic vegetarian cookbooks, Laurel’s Kitchen and American Wholefoods Cuisine, to come up with this essential cold-weather soup. It can be made very quickly if you use a food processor to chop the vegetables (excluding potato) and cook it in a pressure cooker.
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes