2 cups fresh cranberries
10 fresh dates
1 apple, peeled, cored
1 orange, peeled
A pinch of cinnamon
Process all ingredients in a food processor until desired consistancy is reached. That is, if you like pure, smooth cranberry sauce, or like chunky cranberry sauce. Enjoi!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
One Response to “Raw Cranberry Sauce”
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes
March 26th, 2011 at 11:02 pm
Just made this raw cranberry sauce and it is the bomb! The taste is so pure and delicious. It has sweetness, tartness and little bitterness from the cranberry. Loved it! I will be making more of it.
Thank you for the recipe.