Mexi Bello Tortillas
Makes 6-10 tortillas, depending on how much you stuff them 🙂
- 6-10 La Burrita Corn Tortillas
- 1 pack mild/medium Mexican taco seasoning
- 1 pack tempeh
- 2/3 cup Newman’s Own Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 6oz of sliced portobellos
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup baby spinach, depending on prefrence
- Non-fat cooking spray
- 2/3 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 2/3 cup water
Preheat oven to 350, spread about a tablespoon of salsa onto each tortillas and let crisp up for about 15 minutes.
Use non fat cooking spray and lightly spray two large skillets; heat. Place tempeh sliced about 1/4-1/2″ thick into one skillet (highly recommend a few dashes of cayenne) and place portobellas and corn into another. Combine your seasoning packets with water according to directions. Pour 3/4 mixture into tempeh skillet and 1/4 mixture into stir fry skillet. Let both cook, covered for 15-20 minutes, turning once. Cook stirfry on low-medium and tempeh on medium-high.
Remove tortillas from oven, toss on a few spinach leaves, add stir fry and tempeh, wrap, eat, enjoy!