This cake is incredibly moist without any added oils. The pears, spices and almond extract compliment each other beautifully. By healthyvic.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
This cake is incredibly moist and lightly spiced, but the pineapple frosting really brings it over the top! –Healthyvic
These have tons of flavor with chunks of gooey bananas. The secret ingredient is the cashew sour cream. Do not leave it out!
Sweet, nutty and savory, from the chestnuts, walnuts and herbs. Yum! –healthyvic
This carob pudding is so silky and smooth you would never guess it is low fat! –healthyvic
Dense and fudgy, you would never guess these are vegan, low fat, grain free and sugar free! –healthyvic
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes