Inspired by a sassy Southern romance novel, this casserole is sinfully good, yet deliciously healthy.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this creamy, dreamy chocolate frosting!
With moist cornbread topping and savory sauce, this pot pie pleases omnivores and vegans alike.
This spinach answers the call. It has the velvety texture of old-school creamed spinach, yet is low fat, plant based, and gluten free. Better yet, you can make it in under 20 minutes!
This bisque tastes so rich that no one will know it’s healthy—unless you tell them!
This dip tastes like pumpkin pie, but without the refined sugar, flour, or other junky stuff. Great for fall entertaining, or makes a tasty snack for kids (and adults, too!)
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes