Make your own vegan Irish sausages this St. Patrick’s Day, and add them to this delicious stew. It’s simple, home-style cooking but absolutely delicious–hot and filling and the very definition of “comfort food.” Click over to the blog to find out how.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
2 Responses to “Dublin Coddle with Vegan Irish Sausages”
This soup was very easy to make and so delicious. I had some carrots and celery I needed to use up so I added them. Very hearty!
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes
March 17th, 2011 at 11:02 pm
Just wanted you to know I made this dish tonight for my Irish boyfriend and his dad. My first time making faux sausage. The dish turned out great. We all loved it!