This week’s Blog recipe is a super-easy treat you can make in minutes in your microwave, Baked Apples, with either a raisin or blueberry filling. Check out the recipes!
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
5 Responses to “Microwaved Baked Apples Two Ways”
Loved it! I’ve tried the version with the raisins. My family and I enjoy making this because it’s simple and easy and tastes great!
Amber Holder Says:
This is a great recipe and most people should try it out!
I had some blueberries in the freezer that I was trying to think of a different way of using them. This was just the ticket. Tried it with several different types of apples. So quick. And very tasty.
robin rule Says:
i have celiac’s disease and my husband’s a chef. i’m not too shabby a cook either. we definatly are food-
people. i like the shopping and the growing of it, he likes the cooking of it. yr recipes look very interesting and yummy. plan to try some out. thanks!
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes
October 26th, 2017 at 10:58 pm
This is just an amazing and delicious recipe. My kids love it.