Instead of a smoothie, get your greens and fruit in this very tasty and fruity vegan spinach salad.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘gluten-free’
Serve this delicious hash for breakfast or make it for dinner if you want to and serve it with corn tortillas, or roll into a burrito.
An easy fat-free soy-free and gluten-free recipe that almost cooks itself! Nourishing butternut squash and bean add a punch to your favorite Mexican dishes.
Here’s how I’ll be getting my pound of dark leafy greens in this week. –tortugita718
This is a great dish for your backyard cookouts. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and even has a soy-free variation. The tart yogurt dressing and Indian spices make this a salad no one will forget!
This spinach answers the call. It has the velvety texture of old-school creamed spinach, yet is low fat, plant based, and gluten free. Better yet, you can make it in under 20 minutes!
This recipe is one of my favorites because it has a ton of leeway. No red peppers? Use green peppers or toss in the leftover cooked veggies from last night. No quinoa? Leftover millet or even brown rice would do the job just fine. Just imagine cleaning out the fridge one a week on taco night!
This cake is incredibly moist without any added oils. The pears, spices and almond extract compliment each other beautifully. By healthyvic.
Sweet potatoes are combined with shredded coconut and spices in these delicious balls. Recipe by Jarafel.
1 cup okara
2 medium leeks
couple of cloves of garlic…
5 lbs. carrots…
This dip tastes like pumpkin pie, but without the refined sugar, flour, or other junky stuff. Great for fall entertaining, or makes a tasty snack for kids (and adults, too!)
This recipe is higher fat than the 15% guideline for this website; however, I feel the fat from the ground flaxseeds–which provides the adequate Omega 3s for an entire day for most of us–justifies the higher fat because it is functional nutrition. –tortugita718
This is a recipe I made for a coworker of mine who saw how healthy my homemade vegan meals looked and that I seem healthy and happy. I made this for him and have named it in his honor. –tortugita718
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes