This tofu scramble is incredibly tasty with fantastic texture, and it’s super healthy for you to boot.
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Archive for the ‘Featured Recipes’ Category
A delicious dish with an Italian flare, these eggplant rollups will warm your heart and soul! – Alina
With moist cornbread topping and savory sauce, this pot pie pleases omnivores and vegans alike.
This triple lentil and cauliflower soup is oil-free, packed with nutrition and fiber, and can easily become the next staple food on your dinner table! It’s quick to put together and may just give you a reason to clear your pantry from those handfuls of leftover dried lentils. ~ Alina
This vegan pizza is topped with a “cheese” sauce made from healthy whole food ingredients. Delicious!
The creaminess of the sauce and filling contrast nicely with the slight crunch of the “noodles” in this low-fat, low-carb version of lasagna.
The vegan equivalent of chicken soup!
This stew combines white beans, butternut squash, and kale with fresh basil for a hearty and flavorful one-pot meal.
Find out what happens when chickpeas and quinoa become a little too familiar. Plus a mouthwatering recipe for dry-spiced chickpeas combined with broccoli, carrots, and a lite tahini sauce.
This recipe is for those finding it difficult to maintain a plant-based diet because they miss their traditional breakfast proteins and sandwiches with that other patty. And it’s for those who have their Doc screaming, ‘no more sausage!’. –Scott
Instead of a smoothie, get your greens and fruit in this very tasty and fruity vegan spinach salad.
Serve this delicious hash for breakfast or make it for dinner if you want to and serve it with corn tortillas, or roll into a burrito.
An easy fat-free soy-free and gluten-free recipe that almost cooks itself! Nourishing butternut squash and bean add a punch to your favorite Mexican dishes.
This is my standard all around bread recipe now. Sliced in half and toasted makes a perfect crunchy ‘cracker’. –Artscotnet
This is a great dish for your backyard cookouts. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and even has a soy-free variation. The tart yogurt dressing and Indian spices make this a salad no one will forget!
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes