An experiment that went right! This got the thumbs-up from two meat eaters.–tortugita718
- Beans and Legumes
- Blog Recipe of the Week
- Cooking Tips
- Desserts & Sweets
- Eat To Live
- Featured Recipes
- Main Dishes
- Meat Substitutes
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes with Photos
- Rice and Grains
- Sandwiches and Spreads
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Soups and Stews
- Whenever you start your Amazon shopping through this link, FFV earns a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Posts Tagged ‘McDougall’
Serve this delicious hash for breakfast or make it for dinner if you want to and serve it with corn tortillas, or roll into a burrito.
An easy fat-free soy-free and gluten-free recipe that almost cooks itself! Nourishing butternut squash and bean add a punch to your favorite Mexican dishes.
This is a great dish for your backyard cookouts. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and even has a soy-free variation. The tart yogurt dressing and Indian spices make this a salad no one will forget!
This is a quick and easy slow cooker soup that’s soy and oil free. The spices add layers of flavor that turn this simple soup into something you can even serve at your next dinner party.
This recipe is one of my favorites because it has a ton of leeway. No red peppers? Use green peppers or toss in the leftover cooked veggies from last night. No quinoa? Leftover millet or even brown rice would do the job just fine. Just imagine cleaning out the fridge one a week on taco night!
Savory oats are my latest obsession. These steel cut oats retain an al dente quality to them just like arborio rice does in a risotto. Recipe by Geekypoet.
1 10.5-ounce package lite extra-firm silken tofu, frozen and thawed [I use regular water-packed tofu myself – still frozen and thawed]
2 tbsp soy sauce…
2 medium leeks
couple of cloves of garlic…
1 md Butternut squash — peeled and diced
2 c EDENSOY, Original…
These flavorful baked zucchini fritters make the perfect appetizer or side dish. –Kait’s Inside Dish
This delicious sauce may be used as a topping for grains, potatoes or vegetables.
3 cups apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup plum jam…
Featured Blog Post: This easy Spanish rice makes a delicious burrito filling or side dish.
I have to say our Pita sandwich dinner turned out quite delicious! The crispy baked falafel patties were well flavored with a blend of fresh herbs and traditional middle eastern spices. –kaitsinsidedish
- My Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes to your personalized recipe box.
- Jim Froelich on Fat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Anne on Aloo Saag (Indian Creamed Spinach & Potatoes)
- Alicia C Castleman on Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
- Jeffrey Lemkin on Pesto
- Sandy Smith on Minestrone Soup
- Susan Voisin on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Leeanne on Slow Cooker Vanilla Fig Oatmeal Topped with Baklava Filling
- Valerie on Bryanna’s Homemade Vegan Chicken-Style Broth Powder
- Lisa on Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
- Susan Voisin on Substitutes